Plan A Visit
SUNDAYS: 9am Sunday School, 10:15am Worship Service
Alexis Baptist is located in the small town of Alexis, NC
on Alexis High Shoals Rd. just off Hwy 27.
What to Expect
Alexis Baptist is a friendly, casual environment where you will be welcomed by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at our campus. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
On A Sunday Morning You Can Expect:
- Sunday School to begin at 9am and last 1hr
- Our worship service to begin at 10:15am and last around 1hr
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages from the Bible.
- Heart-felt & God-focused worship music
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Sunday School classes are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have classes for men, women, couples, students, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Alexis to connect and get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of Sunday School class, you can keep learning.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each Sunday AlexisKids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. TeenNight meets on Wednesdays for students 7th through 12th grade. It addresses real issues teens face each day and the gym is open before and after.